DMVF were approached by the owners of this detached late Victorian house in order to undertake a full restoration and extension of their home. The proposed extension was for new kitchen and utility areas. Restoration works included new timber framed sash windows throughout, refurbishment of plaster finishes and cornicing, new heating, wiring and plumbing throughout. New decorative finishes throughout the interior were provided and extensive upgrading to the landscaping of the gardens.
- Image Interiors: Future Proof
- Houzz – Houzz Tour: A Family Home in Dublin is Reconfigured for Two
- The Journal: 100 Year Old House? Here are a few tips for an energy efficient upgrade
- Make The Home You Love by Fiona McPhillips (The O'Brien Press Ltd. 2018)
- All Ireland Kitchen Guide: Bright Design